- پشتیبانی از نسخه های
- نیاز به ویرایش مجوزهای گروه های کاربری
- اگر افزونه یا استایل پیش نیاز دارد لینک ان را وارد کنید.
[TH] Donate is back in XenForo 2.0!
With so many expenses, your organization can often find that offsetting the cost with donations is a great way to produce continued quality services and better experiences for your guests.
Enter [TH] Donate, a simple yet powerful donation manager. Run multiple campaigns at the same time. One for your server bill and another for that new software the community has been wanting to have.
If you want to offer sustaining member plans, you can! $100 one-time fee is an amazing donation, but $10/mo is less for your guest at one time and more money for the organization long term. Users can cancel their membership at any time.
- Create campaigns for donations
- Create and manage multiple campaigns at a time!
- Accept donations securely with Payment profiles
- Disable campaigns for later use
- Recurring campaigns and donations
- Set start and end dates
- Create and manage milestones
- Choose many different types of currencies
- Set donation goals
- See progress bar and completion percentage on the front-end
- Write descriptions for your campaigns
- Additional option on PayPal provider to support donations
- Many different widgets included
- Call-to-action on campaign widget
- Top donations widget
- Top donors widget
- Allow administrators to enable/disable anonymous donations per campaign
- Guest donations support
- Statistics on the latest forum donation totals
- Create preset donation amounts
- Total of donations a user has made is shown on their profile
- Ability to enable/disable milestones on campaigns
- Ability to move users to a specific user group once they match requirements set by user promotions
- Supports donations for those who use PayPal
- Member page tab which shows who has donated
- End of donation timer which shows on the call-to-action widget and the donation page
This add-on does include branding but it can easily be removed for free! More information on how to remove the branding can be found here.